Science fiction meets science fact in this brand new hilarious book from one of the UK and Ireland’s best-loved comedians.
Genuinely qualified space expert, Dara O Briain, is here with all the answers to help you sort your science fiction from your science fact.
• how life begins in the first place
• how Earth was created
• whether aliens might exist elsewhere in the Solar System
• the search for other planets like our own
• how we could possibly ever get there and . . .
• would we really meet aliens?
Alongside this runs the hilarious, but not very true story of Clara and her cat, Sputnik, who will join you on the journey of the book to help take you from novice alien-hunter to bona-fide space expert, with a brilliant final twist!
So, is there anybody out there?
And do aliens really exist?