Everything Ireland – a celebration of the Irish people, their rich culture and fascinating history.
A stunning celebration of the rich culture and fascinating history of Ireland featuring ten Irish illustrators.
Discover everything that makes the Irish isle so special – from its famous landmarks to its myths and legends, from its epic battles to its incredible music … and everything in between.
- With a foreword from much-loved Irish comedian Dara ? Briain
- Beautiful, full-colour illustration makes this the perfect gift
- Showcases theÂ talent of ten of Ireland’s top illustrators.
- The Island of Ireland – illustrated by Linda Fahrlin
- Early Ireland – illustrated by Diarmuid Ã CathÃ¡in
- Warring Ireland – illustrated by Alan Dunne
- Haunted Ireland – illustrated by Lydia Hughes
- Magical Ireland – illustrated by Brian Fitzgerald
- The Living Landscape – illustrated by Ashling Lindsay
- The Human Landscape – illustrated by Graham Corcoran
- Underground Ireland – illustrated by Jennifer Farley
- The Culture of Ireland – illustrated by Conor Nolan
- Fun Things to Do in Ireland – illustrated by Donough O’Malley
|Dimensions||25 × 19.5 × 1.5 cm|
Ages 5-12 / Code: B